Create Beautiful Botanical Sculptures
Benjamin John Coleman
Make beautiful origami flowers then arrange them into stunning origami bonsai sculptures with this easy origami kit.
Origami Bonsai Kit makes it possible for paper folders at every level to create unique botanical sculptures at home by folding delicate paper flowers and leaves and attaching them to natural branches.
In addition to showing origami techniques and designs, Origami Bonsai Kit also shows you how to select natural twigs, branches, and stones—and how to assemble them into a lifelike finished origami sculpture.
This easy origami kit contains:
- Full-color 64-page instruction book
- Step-by-step instructions
- Introduction to paper folding techniques
- 8 different mix-and-match flower forms
- 4 different types of leaves
- Enough Origami paper to fold 400 flowers and leaves
- A 3 hour DVD video tutorial to compliment the lessons in the book
- All videos are also streamable or downloadable online
Folding paper flowers is a great way for beginners to learn origami while still making an impressive finished bonsai sculpture. Even experienced folders will find new and original designs to add to their origami repertoires!
Origami flower projects include:
- The Ficus Leaf
- The Berlin Poplar Leaf
- The Black Eyed Susan
- The Foxglove
- The Buttercup
- And much more…