These black and white, iron-on patches of the Heart Mountain WWII National Historic Landmark (3 1/2" by 2 1/2") are the perfect addition to backpacks and jackets for the WWII enthusiast.
Iron-on Patch Directions:
- Preheat the iron to 400¬∞ (cotton setting; no steam)
- Use a blow dryer to warm the back of the patch
- Place patch into position on garment, cover with a pressing cloth
- With the iron, press hard on the pressing cloth & patch
- Turn garment inside out, iron on the underside of the patch
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes